Kindle Clear Out Readathon 2020 - A Very Romance TBR

The Kindle Clear Out Readathon is hosted by a group of lovely romance booktubers and bookgramers. The goal is to read books you already have on your kindle to help you get through some of those unread books that are still sitting on your ereader. If you're anything like me, you tend to buy ebooks when they go on sale or go free with the intention of reading them later only to forget you have them. My kindle is such a mess!

So, I'm hoping that this week long readathon helps me to knock out some ebooks that I've been meaning to read. The readathon goes from September 28th to October 4th (Monday to Sunday).

The lovely hosts for this readathon are Stephs Romance Book TalkIn Love and WordsAverie Loves BooksBree Hill and Whitty Reads.

Here is my romance TBR for #kindleclearout 2020!

Read an eARC: Releasing the Djinn: My Monster Boyfriend - Katerina Winters

So, I got a copy of this book from NetGalley. It looks like it could be fun smut and I like stories with djinn in them so... don't judge me!

BIPOC author: Long Shot - Kennedy Ryan

I think most people have heard of Kennedy Ryan by now. She's pretty popular in the romance book community and I see her being mentioned on BookTube all the time. She's an African American romance author. This book is a sports romance and that's all I can remember. I have high hopes for this book though!

Disability Rep: Healing Her Cowboy - Kay Lyons

I may have actually started this book or planned to read it last year because the cover looks familiar but I honestly cannot remember. So, I am starting from the beginning - if I did start it, I know I did not get very far at all - and hopefully it's a good one! From the description of the book, the hero, Seth, cannot walk and he may or may not regain his ability walk. I'm guessing he was involved in an accident but don't quote me on that.

Oldest eBook: Shunned No More - Christina McKnight

I just scrolled to the end of my kindle unread books and picked the first romance one that I saw. I have no expectations going into this book. All I know is that the hero is seeking revenge against the heroine who he blames for the death of his brothers. She blames herself as well and that's why she's been living in the countryside. Of course, he doesn't expect to fall in love with the woman he's so bent on destroying.

Shortest eBook: Bren's Blessings - Pearl Tate

I had already planned to read this book in September as part of my SciFi Smut TBR. I'm always in the mood for SciFi come September so I try to include some space smut on my TBR. Anyway, I have not started this book yet and it's under 100 pages so I'm going to use the #kindleclearout readathon to motivate me to read this one!

Newest eBook: Ora e per sempre - Sophia Love

I literally just purchased this book on the same day that I put together this TBR! It's an Italian book so I wasn't going to include it originally but it's also a short book at just under 200 pages. I also brought the audio book which was under a dollar so I plan to listen to the audio while following along with the text. I'll highlight words and sentences as I go to look up later. I'm learning Italian so this should be challenging but fun.



Comments