Read-India-Thon 2020 TBR


Read-India-Thon is hosted by Shanaya Tales and takes place August 11th to August 17th. Despite this post being from last year, the readathon is still listed on the 2020 readathon calendar

I'm not entirely sure if it is still happening or not this year, but I am going to participate regardless. I have a goal to read more Asian authors this year thanks to The Year of the Asian Reading Challenge so this little extra motivation will be helpful. 

Last year there were three prompts. I did look for books that would fit the prompts but my ultimate goal is to just read a lot of books during the week. Most of the books I put on my potential TBR shelf are by Indian authors with I believe just one exception.

here are the books I hope to get to during the week. Of course, it's mostly romance.

Until Forever by M.V. Kasi
PasiĆ³n en la India by Nicola Marsh
La prisionera del jeque by Tara Pammi
Marriage by Arrangement by Sophia Singh Sasson
The Secrets Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
Imaginary Men by Ankali Banerjee
The Marriage Clock by Zara Raheem


Comments